Establishing an auto repair shop can be complicated, but getting customers into your shop doesn’t have to be. All you need to do is have the right marketing strategy and approach towards customers. There are a number of techniques and platforms you can use to engage prospective customers online and offline, which will ultimately attract more traffic to your business. Here are some ways to get customers into your auto repair shop.
- Always treat your customers like kings
Modern clients place a lot of importance on experiences so if you make things easier for them, you’ll attract more business to your shop. Here’s what you can do:
- Have a dedicated customer care communications system that includes online chat services, emergency phone lines, contact forms, etc.
- Make it easy for them to get quotes for repairs and book services online.
- Make sure your repair technicians interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Have a social media presence
Social media has a big influence on people’s lives and is often used by businesses to engage customers and address any concerns they might have. Here are some tips on how to establish a social media presence and attract customers through it:
- Create a good profile with visible branding.
- Be active on social media by posting valuable content, commenting on other people’s posts, and replying to comments.
- Offer social media-specific promotional discounts and services. This will encourage more people to follow you.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Offline promotions
Run offline promotions by placing ads on local newspapers, magazines, distributing flyers, and using other such strategies. As this is a brick and mortar business, you need a good offline marketing strategy as well. You can also ask your existing customers to provide reviews and referrals in order to improve visibility and reputation.
- Online marketing
Many people believe that brick and mortar businesses don’t need an online marketing campaign and can rely solely on offline promotions. That’s no longer an option because customer behavior has changed. Today, people immediately search online if they need a product or service. Here’s what you can do to draw the attention of that audience:
- Have a website with all your contact details.
- Claim your business on Google to ensure it shows up on Google Maps.
- Encourage online reviews to help build a good reputation.
- Use ads on search engines and social media platforms to promote your shop.
These strategies will help you gain attention of an online audience and help you reach out to more people.
- Loyalty programs
Good loyalty programs will help you draw more people to your shop. It’s easy to create and keep track of the loyalty points and promotional offers so you won’t have to spend much time on it. The long-term benefits of these programs will also negate the short term expense.
These marketing strategies and approaches will help you establish a good business reputation and a connection with your customer as well. If you develop a consistent customer base, you’ll have some support when the business is slow. Need help creating a loyalty program for your customers? Call us today and find out what our customers have successfully implemented to generate over 6 figures of new revenue. (800) 647-9113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org