ShopPulse is seeking a highly motivated individual with sales experience who wants to be part of a fast growing automotive website design, software and marketing company. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team as an Independent Sales Representative.
ShopPulse, LLC. is a startup focused on local Auto Repair / Mechanic Shops, Towing Companies and Automotive Dealerships. We specialize in custom website design, software and marketing campaigns, and work one-on-one with business owners to bring them a professional and effective online presence.
As a Sales Representative, you will be selling websites, monthly marketing campaigns and/or print marketing materials. You will earn a share of revenue from each account you bring in, along with ongoing commissions from any project or referral related to your leads.
A self-motivated, innovative, service oriented sales professional will consult with local mechanic shop owners about their online advertising and marketing needs. Qualified applicants will be able to handle all aspects of the sales process, including identifying target clients, analyzing a company’s website needs, showcasing ShopPulse’s portfolio and explaining website features, closing the sale, and possible additional fees for maintaining customer relationships.
- Business cards, marketing and promotional materials provided
- Full support with meetings, mockup designs, etc provided
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific target markets
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Website design & marketing sales
- Website design portfolio presentation
- Following up with prospective customers and selling new website features or services to current customers
- Utilize ShopPulse’s Project Management software to manage leads & sales and communicate project needs
Qualifications & Experience:
- A strong work ethic: self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision required
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong computer skills, internet savvy, and ability to learn new skills with training
- 2 years experience selling advertising, print, or services preferred*
- First 6 months will be commission only with no cap
- Base salary plus commission potential after only 6 months, based on performance review
- Commission paid every two weeks
For consideration, please fill out form below orsubmit your resume by e-mail to email@example.com