ShopPulse, LLC. is a full service branding, web design & marketing company exclusively tailored to the automotive industry. Our primary clients include Collision Centers, Body Shops, Paint Shops & Towing Companies. We focus on the local, independently or family owned shops and emphasise friendly, personalized service focused on providing measurable value to our clients.
Our clients are positioned to take extreme advantage of a modern market where their customers are searching online for their services (especially via mobile devices) where they are not currently positioned sufficiently. ShopPulse has developed productized service offerings to capitalize on the power of local search.
The company is headquartered in West Palm Beach and has offices in the NorthEast as well. We are anticipating a nation wide presence by early 2018.
Our team is comprised of young, talented individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond to improve their skills, develop their portfolio and push the limits of what is possible. We welcome input and innovative solutions from the team that continue to push us towards the leading edge in our market.
Although we have structures in place to guarantee results and accountability, we offer a stress-free environment, with the ability to work in the way that best suits each individual, provided they accomplish what is expected of them.
Our compensation is above average and for those on the sales team, the opportunity for earning is only limited by personal effort. We are seeking motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
Positions that we are interested in filling include:
Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific target markets
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Website design & marketing sales
- Website design portfolio presentation
- Following up with prospective customers and selling new website features or services to current customers
- Utilization of Hubspot’s CRM to track new opportunities and lead nurturing
Qualifications & Experience:
- A strong work ethic: self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision required
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong computer skills, internet savvy, and ability to learn new skills with training
- 2 years experience selling advertising, print, or services preferred
All interested candidates should contact email@example.com
to schedule a 1on1 conference call.