If you want your business to stay ahead of the competition, you need to invest in a good digital marketing strategy. The auto repair industry is highly competitive and customers are constantly on the lookout for great services at great prices. Search engines help prospective customers find the best deals and the most competent technicians so if you want to attract more customers, you need to be visible on search engines. SEO can help to gain the recognition you need.
- Have the Right Platform
Before you plan your SEO campaign, make sure your website is ready to support it. Hire a web designer that can create a SEO friendly and current website for you. Here are some characteristics your website should have:
- Quick load times – If your website takes longer than 3 to 4 seconds to load, people will leave and look for your competitors.
- Organized structure – Your website should be easy to navigate and provide a good user experience. An organized website structure will also help Google bots crawl through it effectively.
- Graphics and Design – The visual appeal of the website will add to your credibility so make sure it’s clean and modern in appearance.
- Claim Your Business on Google
The first step for any SEO campaign is to claim your business on Google. The search engine would probably already have some information about your business in the servers. Just search your business name and see if Google displays any information about your on the search engines results page. If your business name and details appear at the right side of the search results, claim that business through the My Business portal. The process is very simple and you just need a Gmail account.
- Name, Place, and Address Data Must Be Accurate
Before you claim your business, make sure your name, place, and address data is accurate. Look at your Map pin carefully as well because you want to be sure it’s at the right spot. Poorly placed map pins will mislead your customers and damage your reputation. It’s not easy to correct this information once you complete the claiming process so it’s better to get it right from the beginning.
- High Quality Content Will Showcase Authority
Content will help bring more traffic to your website and showcase your authority to your customers. They will contain keywords that act as hooks for search engine users so if you choose your keywords wisely and write good content, you’ll gain a number of conversions. Make sure your content topics are interesting and well-written.
- Mobile-Friendly Website is a Must
You can’t have SEO without a responsive website because mobile-friendliness is one of the most important ranking factors. Websites that are slow to load and don’t offer the best user experience on a mobile platform fall behind.
If you follow these steps, you’ll find more visibility on search engines and attract more customers. Your auto repair shop website will receive a combination of both organic and paid traffic and that would increase the conversion rates.